Finance & Accounting ManagerFull TimePUNE
Finance and Accounts Manager JD
Finance & Accounting Manager
The Finance and Accounting Manager is responsible for taxation, financial planning and analysis, auditing, payroll processing and general accounting functions
- Performs all activities necessary to process payroll including payroll accounting and tax calculations; reconciles/analyzes data to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares closing on books of accounts for monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Process accounts payable/receivables;
- Vendor negotiation and management.
- Statutory audits and preparation of schedules/notes required for audits.
- Serves as a liaison with Banks – monitors and ensures statutory taxation compliance, VAT, excise duty, service tax, TDS, etc.
- Budget and cash forecasting.
- Capital asset management and reconciliation.
- Performs revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Prepare various reports on profitability, budget, variance, departmental expenses, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience.
- Proficient in payroll processing (preferably Paysquare), accounting systems, journal entry preparation/understanding and account reconciliations.
- Knowledgeable in statutory taxation compliance, labour laws, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.