Salesforce/Service Cloud Consultant
Responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to understand and translate business goals and functional requirements into technical solutions. Designs and implements technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Analyzes business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and facilitates recommendations for solutions or improvements.
- Facilitates requirements workshops, documenting detailed business, functional, technical, reporting, data, training and testing requirements.
- Interfaces with technology vendors and partners to communicate requirements for optimal integrated SFDC solutions.
- Gains comprehensive understanding of requirements and system functionality to conduct detailed testing of system enhancements and bug fixes while assessing end user perspective and impact.
- 3-5 years of SFDC consulting experience.
- Excellent understanding of SFDC, capable of maximizing the application to the client’s business needs.
- Proven understanding of the SFDC product suite, including Service, Community, Sales Cloud and the Force.com Platform.
- Extensive experience with SFDC configuration, including workflows, process builder, validation rules, and security controls.
- Proficient with tools and applications commonly used in systems analysis, including process-flow modeling and systems design methodologies.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed SFDC system and functional designs.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.