The ServiceNow Consultant partners with business stakeholders to understand and translate business goals and functional requirements into technical solutions. Designs and implements technical solutions, complex system configuration, development of custom features and enhancements, and complex report and database query development for one or more business systems or environments.
- Performs complex configuration, custom development, testing and documentation supporting ServiceNow.
- Recognized as subject matter expert for multiple applications, development platforms, development tools or technologies.
- Communicates impact of issues to senior IT and BU management.
- Collaborates with other IT functions to design solutions for complex problems and understands end-to-end business processes.
- Designs and develops integration solutions, data migration strategies and tools Mentors others
- Works independently with minimal supervision, serves as a mentor to team members and may lead a development team as part of a larger project.
- 3-6 years of ServiceNow consulting experience.
- ServiceNow Implementation, ITIL v3, and ServiceNow Admin certifications preferred.
- Extensive ServiceNow tool customization and development and implementation experience.
- Proficient with enhancements/defects in ServiceNow modules and integrating ServiceNow.
- Hands on experience with multiple development tools such as JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, ODBC.
- Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow tool OOB (out of the box) concepts including Client Scripts, Ul Policy, Ul Actions, Business Rule, etc.
- Strong business analytical and communication skills.
- Expert in ServiceNow industry best practices processes and a solid understanding of industry standards for application and data security with emphasis on ITIL best practices.
- Demonstrated ability working in a collaborative team environment setting priorities and achieving results.