- Innovation and the power of the cloud
Leveraging more than 20 years of pioneering leadership in the IT Service Management market, BMC built the Remedyforce SaaS help desk from the ground up on cloud industry leader Salesforce’s force.com (now Salesforce1) platform, creating an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, comprehensive help desk solution. The inclusion of social and collaboration tools allows customers to reach and empower users wherever they are, and Remedyforce’s built-in ITIL best practices make IT organizations more efficient and productive from the get-go.
- Build business value with Remedyforce SaaS Help Desk Remedyforce enables you to deliver world-class IT services that move the business ahead. Remedyforce provides out-of-the-box ITIL best practices that can cut service desk wait times from five minutes to 45 seconds; improve first-call resolution by up to 90%; track inventory and assets; and empower users with self-service capabilities. The result? Happy users, fewer unresolved issues, and greater productivity for IT and user alike.
Asset Discovery & Client Management
- BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) :
ADDM automatically discovers physical and virtual IT assets, applications, and the relationships between them, enabling significant cost reductions while dramatically simplifying data center consolidation, disaster recovery, CMDB, and change impact management initiatives.
- BMC Footprints Asset Core :BMC Asset Core (formerly BMC Client Management) is a comprehensive client management solution that automates IT asset management to help organizations control costs, maintain compliance, and reduce financial risks, giving IT the power to seamlessly automate processes and effectively manage IT assets while driving and communicating business value.Cloudaction is one of only a handful of BMC partners to have successfully integrated Remedyforce with ADDM and Asset Core.
- Next-gen self-service for the user :MyIT from BMC enables next-generation self-service that empowers the entire enterprise. For business users, MyIT provides access to IT services, anywhere, anytime, via familiar “social style” functionality that connects users directly to resources that let them help themselves, reducing worker downtime from IT-related issues by 25%.
- Added value for the admin :For IT, MyIT decreases level-one ticket costs by 33% by deflecting routine help desk calls, which gives IT more time to focus on more strategic projects that move the business forward. For the CIO, MyIT transforms the IT experience with mobile, social, and cloud innovations, elevating IT’s business value through better use of resources.
For More Details Contact us
For More Details Contact us 1-844-2CLOUDA (1-844-225-6832) Info@Cloudaction.com