actionHub is an integration accelerator developed exclusively for Remedyforce to drive IT and non-IT business services across the enterprise by automating data synchronization and business rules orchestration between enterprise systems. Through actionHub, you can provision end-to-end services for all levels of your organization, automate processes and workflows, improve decision-making, and reduce costly intra-departmental errors while maintaining a lean IT staff.
The actionHub Difference
- actionHub is the only integration accelerator built exclusively on the Salesforce for Remedyforce.
- actionHub extends Remedyforce’s native functionality by synchronizing data movement and orchestrating business rules with enterprise applications.
- actionHub enables seamless integration for cloud-centric and hybrid enterprise application environments.
- actionHub has pre-built connectors to quickly integrate Remedyforce with leading enterprise applications such as Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Microsoft SCOM, Workday, Rally, JIRA, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, and monitoring tools such as HP OpenView and SolarWinds.
- Predictable Remedyforce Integrations
- Modern technology enables secure scaling on demand
- Assemble complex data and trigger in simple action
- Extension of data execution control to Apex classes for rapid integration extension to unique source
- Reusable components via object library
- Standardized data synchronization and orchestrated business rules for cloud-based and hybrid environments
- Pre-built adaptors connect to on-premise systems like SAP and Oracle using RemoteAPI™ behind the firewall
- Single or multiple data-driven actions triggered based on business use case
- Salesforce Platform Compliant
- Built entirely on Salesforce1 platform
- REST-based web-enabled architectures
- SOAP-based web services to exchange real time data
- Force.com managed package
Enabling faster application deployments and smoother integrations via pre-built connectors, object libraries, and a powerful business rules engine.
actionHub’s pre-built connectors with leading cloud-based and on-premise applications accelerate deployment of enterprise solutions with seamless integration with Remedyforce.
actionHub’s object libraries enable rapid integration and extension of features through tailored interfaces.
actionHub’s rules engine enables business users to modify integrations or business rules without the need for a developer.
actionHub’s pre-built custom connectors to leading cloud-based and on-premise applications enable you to significantly accelerate deployment of enterprise solutions with seamless integration with Remedyforce.
Service Cloud and Remedyforce Integration
- Business Need: Escalate Case to Network Operations or Level 2 groups by creating an Incident in Remedyforce.
- Business Value: Seamless escalation between Customer Service and NOC/IT. Bi-directional updates provide simple collaboration between departments and rapid resolution of customer issues.
JIRA and Remedyforce Integration
- Business Need: Escalate customer-initiated Bugs, Issues, and Enhancements from Service Requests or Incidents to development by creating records in JIRA. Full bug lifecycle management from report through release. Ability to manage OLA for escalations to development.
- Business Value: Seamless bi-directional communication between business users and development ensures the right solutions are delivered quickly and accurately. Ability to further leverage actionHub to integrate JIRA with Change and/or Release management can mitigate risk of unplanned changes.
Rally and Remedyforce Integration
- Business Need: Escalate customer-initiated Bugs, Issues, and Enhancements from Service Requests or Incidents to development by creating Rally defects. Full bug lifecycle management from report through release. Ability to manage OLA for escalations to development.
- Business Value: Seamless bi-directional communication between business users and development ensures the right solutions are delivered quickly and accurately. Ability to further leverage actionHub to integrate Rally with Change and/or Release Management can mitigate risk of unplanned changes.
Sales Cloud and Remedyforce Integration
- Business Need: Provide BDMs/Account Managers a holistic view of a customer, including support or request fulfillment activities. Automation of new customer onboarding/implementation tasks (great for MSPs or managed health providers).
- Business Value: Proactive and fully-informed contact with prospects or customers. Automate complex customer workflow (including conditional tasks and approvals) with no custom development.
BMC AO and Remedyforce Integration
- Business Need: Automate onboarding of new hires. Conditional triggering of AO processes from Remedyforce events (Remedyforce onboarding service request is approved; then AO provisions user accounts or services immediately).
- Business Value: AO updates Remedyforce source record as the processes’ statuses are updated. Third endpoint integration with human resources solution provides end-to-end automation for tasks that are error-prone when performed manually (e.g., transferring user info from HR to AD account).