ITSM in the Cloud
- Innovation and the power of the cloud
Leveraging more than 20 years of pioneering leadership in the IT Service Management market, BMC built the Remedyforce SaaS help desk from the ground up on cloud industry leader Salesforce’s platform, creating an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, comprehensive help desk solution. The inclusion of social and collaboration tools allows customers to reach and empower users wherever they are, and Remedyforce’s built-in ITIL best practices make IT organizations more efficient and productive from the get-go.
- Build business value with Remedyforce SaaS Help Desk Remedyforce enables you to deliver world-class IT services that move the business ahead. Remedyforce provides out-of-the-box ITIL best practices that can cut service desk wait times from five minutes to 45 seconds; improve first-call resolution by up to 90%; track inventory and assets; and empower users with self-service capabilities. The result? Happy users, fewer unresolved issues, and greater productivity for IT and user alike.
- Deliver ITSM on a single cloud-based platform Take control of difficult legacy processes and tools with ServiceNow software. With this solution, your new service desk is up and running fast with built-in ITIL best practices and guided setup. An easy-to-use service portal makes it painless for end users to submit and track requests without making a call. Prioritize and assign work with drag-and-drop Visual Task Boards. Gain control with complete IT service visibility, no infrastructure required.
- Focus on generating value for the business, not maintaining IT infrastructure ServiceNow ITSM software is built for the cloud and accessible as a service on any device. Upgrades to the ServiceNow IT cloud platform happen automatically so the latest capabilities are available without administrative overhead.
- BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
ADDM automatically discovers physical and virtual IT assets, applications, and the relationships between them, enabling significant cost reductions while dramatically simplifying data center consolidation, disaster recovery, CMDB, and change impact management initiatives.
- BMC Client Management It is a comprehensive client management solution that automates IT asset management to help organizations control costs, maintain compliance, and reduce financial risks, giving IT the power to seamlessly automate processes and effectively manage IT assets while driving and communicating business value. Cloudaction is one of only a handful of BMC partners to have successfully integrated Remedyforce with ADDM and Asset Core.
- ServiceNow ServiceWatch It allows the customer to discover and map the relationships between data center components that comprise specific business services, which provides insights into how those services are delivered and how they are performing. ServiceWatch automatically discovers and maps all applications and IT infrastructure components upon which the business service depends.
For More Details Contact us
For More Details Contact us 1-844-2CLOUDA (1-844-225-6832) Info@Cloudaction.com