We help you reimagine ITSM with IT Service Center.
IT Service Center
Cloudaction knows IT Service Center (ITSC). In fact, we were the first Salesforce consulting partner to implement ITSC for a customer. Today we are proud to have delivered more ITSC projects than any other consulting firm. With our game changing ITSC QuickStart offering, you can deploy ITSC in eight weeks.
Redefining ITSM in the digital-first, work-anywhere world.
Built on the Work.com unified platform, ITSC is the transformational new IT service management solution developed by Salesforce and Tanium. Leveraging the category-defining capabilities from these industry leaders, ITSC empowers the service desk to identify, analyze, and solve IT-related issues with real-time visibility into employees’ IT assets, systems, and critical data—wherever they’re working.
ITSC reimagines ITSM for today’s work environment. Its easy-to-use interface delivers a seamless, connected experience for employees. Its Tanium-powered endpoint management capabilities gives IT support staff real-time visibility into any endpoint. And because ITSC is built on the Work.com platform, it provides easy integration with the entire Work.com suite of applications. Realizing these benefits depends, however, on selecting the right ITSC consulting partner.
Recharge your service desk with ITSC and Cloudaction.
As a certified partner of Salesforce and Tanium, Cloudaction is the most qualified ITSC consulting and implementation firm today. Whether you are implementing a help desk solution for the first time or wanting to migrate to a new solution, our end-to-end services can help you design, implement, and optimize your ITSC deployment—and enable you to deliver extraordinary service experiences to your employees.
Get out of the gate quickly with Cloudaction's rapid-deployment program for ITSC.
Maximizing the value of your ITSC investment depends on getting out of the gate quickly. Cloudaction’s ITSC QuickStart enables you to do just that by working with Salesforce- and Tanium-certified consultants, following a proven project plan, and with the certainty of a fixed-price services agreement—all of which enables you to achieve measurable business value in eight weeks.
ITSC QuickStart offers a structured, time-boxed action plan for implementing ITSC’s core tools:
- Employee Workspace – Increase productivity with a single pane of glass that centralizes personalized communication, employee profiles, third-party apps, and more.
- Employee Concierge – Empower employees to help themselves with centralized knowledge, self-service channels, and IT ticketing.
- Incident Management – Restore normal service operation quickly and minimize business impacts, ensuring that service quality levels are maintained.
- Problem Management – Identify root cause and follow a pre-defined problem model to solve systemic issues that increases service availability.
- Change Management – Lower risk and minimize disruption to your existing or new services with controlled lifecycle of changes from request through deployment.
- Tanium Asset Management – Increase situational awareness and context for agents with real-time asset details, health checks and 24-hour activities to drive efficiency and enable faster resolution.
Move quickly with our proven ITSC delivery plan.
With ITSC QuickStart, we guide you through the implementation process and get you up to speed through:
- A hands-on workshop demonstrating ITSC’s out-of-the-box functionality
- Documentation of the gaps between your existing ITSM processes and ITSC
- Solution configuration and modifications based on your feedback and user stories
- Pre-loaded technical requirements based on best practices
- IT Service Center production rollout and post-production strategic roadmap
- Demo OOTB ITSC functionality
- Gather requirements
- Analysis of existing help desk solution
- Review ITSM best practices
- Story creation and gap analysis
Build and Showcase
Install and configure:
- Employee Workspace and Concierge
- Incident/Ticket Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Tanium Asset Management
- System testing
- User acceptance testing
- System adjustments based on user feedback
- Go-live tasks
- Final review and project close
- System documentation
- Post-production strategy and
- Next steps