We turn Remedyforce ITSM into a value generator.
BMC Helix Remedyforce
Cloudaction is a world-class BMC Helix Remedyforce consulting services provider. We have delivered more Remedyforce implementation projects in the United States than any other BMC partner.
Superior ITSM in the cloud. Built on the Salesforce Platform.
BMC Helix Remedyforce is a comprehensive ITSM solution built on Salesforce’s industry-leading platform. Used by organizations of all sizes, Remedyforce provides world-class IT service technology, ITIL-based process optimization, and comprehensive service management capabilities, including incident, problem, change, service-level management, self-service, discovery, and asset management.
Developed by BMC to simplify IT operations and improve the service experience, Remedyforce keeps you a step ahead of changing business needs. And especially when you have a trusted consulting partner on your side.
Accelerate Remedyforce’s value with Cloudaction
Wherever you are in your Remedyforce ITSM journey – whether a new user, existing user, or looking to transition from your current solution – Cloudaction can help you implement, configure, and optimize Remedyforce for maximum IT productivity and innovation.
Remedyforce enables you to support the needs of your dynamic business with the robust IT service management capabilities, including:
- Incident and Problem Management – Improve your customer satisfaction levels and resolution rates while reducing costs with a best practice-management approach for incidents, problems, service requests, and tasks.
- Change Management – Track, control, and report on the process of IT change management, with workflows based on your business requirements. Minimize risk through effective process enforcement and approval automation.
- Configuration Management – Integrated configuration item (CI) inventory maintains accurate CI information in the Remedyforce CMDB, providing visibility into root cause and impact analysis.
- Asset Management – Proactive management of assets throughout their lifecycle, including advanced features such as data normalization and reconciliation, to drive simplification and automation while optimizing investments and mitigating risks.
- Discovery and Client Management – Automated discovery for a more complete view of one’s environment and client management capabilities to proactively manage devices while reducing support time and increasing first-call resolutions.
- Release Management – Process management of planning, scheduling, and controlling the build, test, and deployment of releases and new functionality while protecting the integrity of existing services.
- Self-Service and Service Catalog – An intuitive portal where employees and customers can resolve their own issues or needs.
- Mobile Apps for IT and Business – Support for IT and business users on the go. IT agents can perform virtually any task from their mobile devices, leveraging the Salesforce mobile app. Self-service users can perform quick submission of incidents using the Superbox feature, view incidents, and view knowledge articles.
- Service Level Management, Dashboards, Reporting, and Analytics – Instant visual display of key performance indicators with out-of-the-box and customizable reports and dashboards.
- IT Best Practices – Out-of-the-box access to industry and ITIL best practices for reduced training, speed resolution, and mitigate risk and compliance/governance.
- Knowledge Management – A robust knowledge base for searching and resolving common issues quickly.
- Survey – Comprehensive survey tool for increased understanding of customer satisfaction and continual service improvement.