We help you use Sales Cloud to close deals like crazy.
Cloudaction is a proven Salesforce services partner with tons of experience in Sales Cloud experience. Our project methodology accelerates your Sales Cloud implementation timeline so that you can take advantage of Salesforce CRM more quickly—to find new customers and close deals faster.
Sales Cloud is turbocharged for maximum revenue generation.
Sales Cloud is the industry standard CRM solution. With inherent scalability, Sales Cloud helps sales teams of all sizes capture more leads, improve conversion rates, and grow revenue.
Sales Cloud features powerful CRM tools for field sales and sales leaders: Account and Contact Management. Opportunity Management. Lead Management. Sales Data. Workflows and Approvals. File Sync and Share. Forecasting. Reports and Dashboards. A successful deployment of these tools, however, depends on your selection of a trusted Sales Cloud consulting partner.
Cloudaction takes Sales Cloud to the next level.
Sales Cloud has the tools to take your sales team to the next level. With Cloudaction as your implementation partner, you can be confident that your Sales Cloud is a high-revving lead machine. Contact us today.
Sales Cloud Highlights*
With Sales Cloud, you can grow your accounts faster, find new customers faster, and close deals faster — and do it from anywhere.
Get the best from your reps.
No matter the size of your company, all sales reps share a common goal — the desire to be a top performer. Sales Cloud’s features can help with that.
- Mobile – Salesforce turns your reps’ mobile devices into virtual sales offices. They can log calls, respond to hot leads, work opportunities, or check dashboards, no matter where you are. And with mySalesforce, the experience can be customized to match your brand.
- Process Automation – Use Visual Workflow to rapidly design and automate any business process with drag-and-drop simplicity. And drive success with flexible approvals processes for deal discounts, expenses, and more.
Grow your relationships.
Win trust and close more deals with complete visibility into every customer, at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Account and Contact Management – Access a complete view of your customers, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions. Gain additional insights from popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn — all from within Salesforce.
- Opportunity Management – Get a complete view of your team’s deals with Opportunity Management. See stage, products, competition, quotes, and more. Stay connected to the people and information you need to help close every sale.
- Lead Management – Track your leads from click to close, while continually optimizing your campaigns across every channel. Make smarter decisions about where to invest your marketing dollars.
Grow your revenue.
Power smarter business decisions with real-time intelligence.
- Reports and Dashboards – Dashboards offer a real-time picture of your business at a single glance. Dig deeper with detailed reports that anyone can create. And access your reports and dashboards from anywhere.
- Pipeline and Forecast Management – Keep a real-time view into the health of your business. Stay up to speed on your team's pipeline. Improve forecast accuracy. All with the help of custom KPIs, in-line editing capabilities, and more.