Remedyforce Consulting: Remedyforce Summer 18 Is Here!
By Kedar Zavar, Architect, Cloudaction
The release of Remedyforce Summer 18 brings some great enhancements for Remedyforce administrators and clients. Here are my “summertime” favorites.
- Enhanced Search Options with “Superbox” Self-Service Portal
- Clients can use Self-Service easily search service requests, templates, knowledge articles and broadcasts.
- Search results are displayed with count if matching record exists.
- Smart Suggestions Available on Self-Service
- This feature promotes self-service usage by enabling clients to resolve their own issues.
- It also displays related service requests, templates, knowledge articles and broadcasts.
- Default Landing Page Using “Pin Module” Option
- Agents can set default landing page to “My Dashboard” or their favorite module.
- Status Options Based on Page Layout
- Admins can configure different set of statuses based on teams.
- This function takes Remedyforce to the next level by giving admins the ability to personalize department-centric layouts based on categories, statuses, templates, etc.
- “View My Activity” on Self-Service Portal
- End users can export of their tickets from Self-Service.
- Admins get enhanced reporting with key columns such as:
- Client ID
- Opened Date
- Display Relevant CIs and Assets
- This feature enables admins to display only client-relevant records (i.e., those linked to a client or a client’s account) in lookups on the Self-Service.
- View Multiple Modules in Remedyforce Console
- This feature allows agents to access multiple modules or list views at same time – which will increase productivity.
- Access Actions from Activity Feed
- Admins have access to all actions in Remedyforce Console under Activity Feed.
- Agents also can differentiate between public and private actions with new visibility icon.
- Add Direct Links to Records from Activity Feed
- Agents can easily add direct links to records from Remedyforce Console for staff or end users while sending emails.
- Display Rich Text Emails
- Agents will see incoming rich text, including embedded images, in Remedyforce Console.
- Email replies will also display rich text.
- Email Signatures in Activity Feed
- Agents can display email signatures, just like in Outlook.
- Merge Fields on Activity Feed
- Agents can easily use existing record information to send emails.
- “Reply” and “Reply All” Options
- Agents can reply to all senders from Activity Feed.
- Layout Types for Change Request Module
- We now have access to different layouts for templates, categories, and statuses.
- Advanced Rule Logic for SLAs
- This new feature makes SLA configuration easy for multiple combinations.
Your vote counts! Here are the Remedyforce Ideas targeted in Summer 18:
- Ability to set My Dashboards default landing page on Remedyforce console.
- Ability to add signatures in “Email conversation window”/ Also should support Rich Text
- Custom CI Lookups – Self-Service filtering
- Allow self-service users to export their ticket list
- Enable Smart Suggestions in Self Service 3.0
- Smart Self Service Search Results
- Search results
- ERROR – Multi-Select picklists in Console do not show help text
- To make the Queue and Staff pop-ups more visible
- Common Service Requests list – alphabetical order
- Are we able to resize boxes in the self-service portal v3
- Different Status Listing by Page Layout
- Typo on Service Request Manifest